Ireland is an island to the northwest of continental Europe and west of the United Kingdom. The island is divided between the Republic of Ireland (26 counties) and Northern Ireland (6 counties), a part of the United Kingdom, which is located in the northeast of the island. The population of Ireland is approximately 6.4 million with 4.58 million in the Republic and approx 1.8 million in Northern Ireland.
Arab restaurants Dublin
- Keshk 129 Upper Leeson St Dublin 4 Tel: 01 668 9793
- The Cedar Tree 11 St Andrew's Street Dublin 2 01 677 2121
- Dada 45 South William St Dublin 2 www.dadarestaurant.ie
- The Silk Road Cafe The Chester Beatty Library Dublin Castle, Dublin 2 Tel 01 407 0770 www.silkroadcafe.ie
- 19 Roebuck Road Clonskeagh, Dublin 14
- 163 South Circular Road Dublin 8
- Please apply to your local Irish embassy.
- The Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service website may also assist http://www.inis.gov.ie/
- Islamic foundation of Ireland: http://islamireland.ie/
- Dublin Prayer timetables: http://www.islaminireland.com/dublin_prayer_timetables.html
- Department of Foreign Affairs: http://www.dfa.ie/
- More Irish government departments
- Ireland Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ireland
- CIA website page: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ei.html