- All shipments to Kuwait must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice and both must be certified by the A-ICC. The A-ICC will arrange document legalisation with the Kuwaiti Embassy in London.
- All shipments for Kuwait must be legalised
- Health & Vet Certificates and Halal Certificates are often required
- Certificates of Conformity and BSI standards are often required for electrical goods and building materials
- All personal documentation eg Degree or Marriage Certificates must be authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs
|Certificate of Origin||€90|
|All other documents||€45|
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.